ReArch Company was selected by the Town of Waterbury as the Construction Manager to renovate the existing library to include new municipal offices, an expanded library and meeting rooms, the historical society, and space for a welcome center and historical displays.
The previous library was located in the ‘Janes House’, donated to the community in 1915 by Dr. Henry Janes, a prominent doctor on the Civil War battlefields. The building has local and statewide historical significance so preserving it was a top priority of the Town of Waterbury. The new space was transformed into the Municipal Offices and Historical Society while the back addition made way for the newly expanded Library.
Vermont Integrated Architecture