We are thrilled to share the incredible impact our employees have made through our Employee Driven Philanthropy program!
At ReArch Company, we strongly believe in giving back to the communities we serve, and this year, we had the privilege of donating a remarkable total of $32,000 to various local charities and non-profit organizations.
The Employee-Driven Philanthropy program was established in 2019 to empower our team members to support causes close to their hearts. Since its inception, the program has donated over $123K to support 50+ organizations.
From cancer research and humanitarian causes to environmental conservation and support of local youth sports programs, our employees have shown their dedication to positively impacting our communities. Together, we are making a difference and creating a brighter future for those in need.
Below is the list of employees who participated this year, along with their chosen cause:
- Zodac Aklama – Little Royals Early Intervention Center (Kingdom Autism and Behavioral Health)
- Ted Assur – The Vermont Council on World Affairs
- Holly LeClair – Vermont Cancer Patient Support Foundation
- Holly LeClair – Vermont Elite Basketball
- Sally Litchfield – Pan-Mass Challenge/Dana-Farber Cancer Treatment and Research Institute
- David Lothian – Potter’s Angles Rescue
- Ryan Ose – Cochran’s Ski Area
- Calvin Russell – East Randolph Baptist Church
- Christa Vandevord – McClure Miller Respite House