A key component of ReArch Company’s corporate mission has always been giving back to our communities. This philosophy is embodied in a portion of our Mission Statement, as follows: ReArch will be a recognized and well-respected leader, in the project development and construction industry, through supporting our communities by being involved, engaged, and philanthropic.
ReArch Company, Inc. has committed to donating a substantial percentage of our profit every year to local charities and organizations working towards bettering people’s lives in our communities. Starting in 2019, we implemented an employee-driven donation program that allows employees to submit donation requests for fundamental causes important to them and their communities.
This year, $28,000 was available for the employee-driven portion of ReArch’s philanthropy program. We are thrilled to announce that we could contribute to all (12) employee submission requests received. Below is the list of employees’ who submitted, along with their cause:
- Michael Biama – UVMMC COVID Response Fund (supports immediate and emerging needs that have developed over the past year)
- Bert DeLaBruere-Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (provides effective advocacy to support affordable housing funding and programs around the state, strengthening lives and communities)
- Chris Huston – North Branch School (supports annual financial aid budget)
- Heather Illick – Shelby County Libraries (supports Jackson Center Branch renovations)
- Holly LeClair – Spectrum (empowers teenagers, young adults, and their families to make and sustain positive changes through prevention, intervention, and life skills services)
- Trevor Marcy – K9s for Warriors (focuses on ending veteran suicide and returning warriors to a life of dignity and independence)
- Peter Post – Community Sailing Center (floating lessons for STEM education through keelboat sailing and hands-on classes, as well as Diversity and Inclusion scholarships)
- Ben Roll – Brewster Pierce Memorial School (donated material to build benches for their outdoor classrooms to help students continue to learn during COVID-19)
- Beth Seniw-LUND (provides education, treatment, adoption, and family support services so that every child grows up in a safe, secure and loving family)
- Steve Smith-Essex High School/Middle School (Sponsored a hole so the students could build a disc golf course)
- Danylo O’Hara-Whalen – All Breed Rescue (non-profit rescue dedicated to saving dogs from high kill shelters and rehoming them in the Northeast)
- Mary Ann Wood – Green Up Vermont (Help support the 51st annual Green Up Day effort)
To learn more about how ReArch Company has given back to the community, please visit: https://rearchcompany.wpengine.com/category/news/giving-back/