A key component of ReArch Company’s corporate mission is giving back to our communities. This philosophy is embodied in a portion of our Mission Statement, as follows: ReArch will be a recognized and well-respected leader, in the project development and construction industry, through supporting our communities by being involved, engaged and philanthropic.
ReArch Company, Inc. has committed to donating a substantial percentage of our profit each and every year to local charities and organizations that are working towards bettering the lives of people in our communities.
This year $11,000 was available for the employee driven portion of ReArch’s philanthropy program, and we are thrilled to announce that we were able to make contributions to all (8) employee submission requests received. Below is the list of employees’ who submitted, along with their cause:
- Trevor Marcy-K9’s for Warriers
- Kevin Longe- Georgia Food Shelf
- Heather Illick- The Schoolhouse Learning Center
- Beth Seniw- University of Vermont Medical Center NICU
- Danylo O’Hara-Whalen- All Breed Rescue
- Drew Hogan- Cancer Patient Support Foundation
- Mary Ann Wood- Boy Scouts Troop 525
- Eric Madison- David’s House
To learn more about how ReArch Company has given back to the community, please visit: https://rearchcompany.wpengine.com/category/news/giving-back/