ReArch Company is an innovative construction management, property management, and real estate development firm founded upon the principles of ethical conduct, superior customer service, sustainable practices, and aggressive advocacy of our client’s needs. Our vision is to be transformative in the industry and in order to achieve this, we are searching for the best to come join our team!
As a Project Engineer, you’ll assist the project management team with responsibilities such as tracking the project documentation, assisting with subcontractor communication, project start-up and close-out. You’ll develop procurement schedules, manage contracts, coordinate inspectors and testing agencies, maintain meeting agendas and minutes, and manage records and specifications in project management software. This position reports to the VP of Construction and works closely with the Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Superintendent on the project team.
This full-time salary position is based at our Lebanon, NH office. Occasional travel to job sites throughout Vermont and New Hampshire is required.
Salary Range: $55,000 To 75,00 Annually
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree in construction management, engineering or a related field along with a minimum of a year of experience working in a similar role. Must be highly organized, display a positive and motivated attitude and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What Sets ReArch Company Apart
Voted one of Vermont’s Best Places to Work for the 5th year in a row in 2023, ReArch values employees and provides a safe and fun work environment with opportunities to develop skills, engage in stimulating and challenging projects, and opportunity for growth within the company.
- A competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus, and 3% employer 401K contribution after 6 months of service
- Generous paid time off including 3-5 weeks combined sick/vacation, 7 paid holidays, and up to 3 paid days off for charitable volunteer work
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Innovation and adoption of the latest technology in construction management
- Company-sponsored outings and events including seasonal parties, family ski & ride night, an annual cornhole tournament, and more
ReArch Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.