ReArch Company is an innovative construction management, property management, and real estate development firm founded upon the principles of ethical conduct, superior customer service, sustainable practices, and aggressive advocacy of our client’s needs. Our vision is to be transformative in the industry and in order to achieve this, we are searching for the best to come join our team.
Assistant Project Manager
As an Assistant Project Manager, you’ll work closely with project managers to support the overall direction, completion and financial outcome of construction projects in accordance with meeting the owner’s expectations and goals. You’ll assist with the daily oversight and management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects including time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, submittal review, and contract administrative functions. Reporting to the VP of Construction, Assistant Project Managers work closely with the Project Manager and Superintendent assigned to a project to deliver an exceptional construction experience for every owner.
This full-time salary position is based at our Lebanon, NH office. Occasional travel to job sites throughout Vermont and New Hampshire is required.
Salary Range: $75,000 To 100,000 Annually
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor of Science degree in construction management, engineering or a related field and a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, or similar role on commercial, institutional, multi-family residential or medical projects. Candidates should also exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills. A commitment to providing total project success and the ability to engage in a dynamic and creative team environment is essential.
What Sets ReArch Company Apart
Voted one of Vermont’s Best Places to Work for the 5th year in a row in 2023, ReArch values employees and provides a safe and fun work environment with opportunities to develop skills, engage in stimulating and challenging projects, and opportunity for growth within the company.
- A competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus, and 3% employer 401K contribution after 6 months of service
- Up to $5,000 for relocation expenses
- Generous paid time off including 3-5 weeks combined sick/vacation, 7 paid holidays, and up to 3 paid days off for charitable volunteer work
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Innovation and adoption of the latest technology in construction management
- Company-sponsored outings and events including seasonal parties, family ski & ride night, an annual cornhole tournament, and more
ReArch Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.