Reporting to the Director of Field Operations, the Carpentry Division Business Manager is responsible for recruiting and developing a team of skilled trade construction workers including Carpenters, Laborers, and Equipment Operators; scheduling and coordinating crews and assigning crew leads; preparing self-perform estimates; and monitoring and reporting on production costs, profit, and overhead. Access to a personal vehicle for regular travel to ReArch’s job sites throughout Vermont and New Hampshire is required. The starting pay for this position is $100,000-130,000/year.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience supervising commercial construction projects exceeding budgets of $8,000,000. A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or a related degree program is preferred; an equivalent combination of education and work experience in construction estimating will be considered. Knowledge and interest in new trends in the construction industry such as sustainable construction, Lean practices, and use of technology including digital plans, BIM, scheduling software, ProCore, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office 365 are essential; experience with Bridgit Bench resource management software is a huge plus. Experience in and knowledge of the Northern New England construction market is preferred.
Why Work With Us
Voted one of Vermont’s Best Places to Work for the 5th year in a row in 2023, ReArch values employees and provides a safe and fun work environment. The work we do is engaging and challenging. There are ample opportunities for growth within the company.
- A competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus, and 3% employer 401K contribution after 6 months of service
- Up to $5,000 for relocation expenses.
- Generous paid time off including 3-5 weeks combined sick/vacation, 7 paid holidays, and up to 3 paid days off for charitable volunteer work
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Company-sponsored outings and events including seasonal parties, family ski & ride nights, annual Cornhole Tournament, and more
This 40 hours/week, full-time position is based at our South Burlington, VT office where employees enjoy access to walking trails, an adjacent health club, coffee roaster and cafe, seasonal food trucks, and an early care and education center with preferential placement given to ReArch employees.
ReArch Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.